Terms & Conditions
The access to our Academic services is governed by the following Terms and Conditions which apply to your access to, and use of, this website as well as any other sites related to it, regardless of domain name or IP address (collectively “Site” or “Sites”) and the features and applications accessible through the Sites (collectively the “Services”).
ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
1) The decision of this Academy is purely based on the information you provide in your application form. If the Academy shall find that you have submitted a false information, or have left out significant information, it reserves the right to either disqualify your application or to suspend you from applying again and reserve the right to take on further steps deemed appropriate. The decision to deny admission might also be based on collective decision of the board members, even though the information provided is correct. 2) Confirmation of admission means that a seat has been blocked for the respective student in the Academy. The student is expected to honor this opportunity from Allah and make wise use of it in learning Quran.
FEE & PAYMENTS
The fee charged for courses are very nominal and are for maintaining the entire study system which includes technical expenses, salaries of workers and other related maintenance charges.
- The Academy reserves the right to increase the fee at any point during the course of your study. The intimation of the same will however be given one month in advance. The Board’s decision of increasing the fee is only made when the current fee structure is unable to cater to the ever increasing expenses of our study system.
- Any fee payments made to the Academy, be it course fees or ANY Application Processing Fees is Non Refundable due to the modest fees we charge and because reversing the transactions consume both resources and time.
- The payment is also Non Refundable in cases where the candidate decides to opt out from the course in between. This is precisely why we devised a monthly payment system so that those who change their decisions instantly will just have to forgo one month fee only.
- Every student shall pay their respective monthly fee on or before 10th of every month. Failing to do so shall result in cancellation of admission without prior notice. Only under extreme circumstances, prior intimation maybe given to the Academy administrator (referred as admin), who (on your behalf) shall seek extra time from the board members.
- Every student who has been admitted to a particular batch, shall continue to pay the monthly fee even if he/she takes temporary break from classes (ex: 1 week, 2 weeks etc). This is because the seats in our Academy are limited and each batch has a particular capacity. Confirmation of your admission means that a seat has been blocked for you till you pay the monthly fee. Blocking the seat as well as not paying the fee will only result in financial problems to the Academy. As a responsible Muslim, we expect you to understand this clause well.
- A student may choose to leave the Academy in any month. However, prior intimation must be given to the management at least 1 week in advance, before the end of the month. Only upon 1 week prior intimation before the end of the month, the student is not liable to pay the fee for the next month. If the student fails to intimate the Admin and instead informs after a particular month has started, then he is obligated to pay the fee for that month.
- Every student who receives Scholarship grant (25%, 50% or 100%) from the Academy must abide by the rules outlined for Scholarship Program. Please be advised that Scholarship grant may be revoked anytime owing to the changes in financial condition of the Academy. The Scholarship grant is an extended support/help from the Academy to the deserving student for a particular period of time which may change based on change in circumstances of the Academy. Priority for Scholarship grant is given to Reverts/New Muslims Only. Therefore, you are requested to understand the policies and requirements clearly before proceeding with the payment. Our payment system does not allow us to reverse the transaction, so make sure you pay only when you are sure not to back out.
At this Academy/Institute, we expect every student to be punctual and regular to the classes. The attendance should not fall below 80% in any given month. Failing to do so, the admission will be revoked based on the decision of the admin. Only under special circumstances and on prior intimation, the student shall be granted concession.
Since we are an Online Academy, we offer all our services through internet. The emails which you send us are the means of communication. We communicate with you via Emails/WhatsApp or by posting notices to our website. You should agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically (via emails, site news, etc.) satisfy all requirements and should be considered equivalent to such communications in writing. The main mode of communication with the academy is through E-mail only. Phone or WhatsApp are used only for limited purposes (for example, new registrations, etc.) Any query or concern sent on WhatsApp (or through any other medium other than email) may or may not be entertained. So please use our official email “email@example.com” as the main source of communication with us.
CANCELLATION OR COMPENSATION OF ONE/MULTIPLE CLASSES
Although strict punctuality should be maintained, however there might be instances where student might be absent from the class due to personal issues which includes “falling sick/busy/not reached class on time/vacation/technical problem with system or connection” etc. In such cases, the respective class will be cancelled. In no means shall this class be compensated by refunding a part of fee or by conducting additional “out of the schedule” class. The student must understand that un-scheduled circumstances might arise during their course of study and this should be dealt with positive understanding & patience.
However, if it is a promise from our side (like Tutor not turning up or technical issue of website or portal from our side etc.) then we will compensate the class for you based on mutual agreement.
Connection problems: Please note that our technical setup is of very high quality and generally our servers are very stable. 99% of the times, the connection problems occur from student’s side. One of the ways in which our tech team identifies this is by observing other classes that take place at the same time. If all classes went fine and no other student faced similar problem, then the problem has to be from other side. Please remember for any problem related to internet connection/audio connection, no class shall be compensated as this is something out of our purview. We advise students to be patient and steadfast in such situations and consider such losses as a part of your Qadr (destiny). Please understand that it is very difficult for us to compensate a class with the Academy running for 6 days per week, 24 hours a day and 365 days an year. So we advise our students to be generous in your approach and help us run the Institute/Academy smoothly. Technical issues are a part and parcel of online studies. Sometimes due to a technical issue (whether from student’s side or tutor’s side), a student may not be able to attend the class. In such cases, wait for the class till the last 5 minutes and if class doesn’t happen, drop an email to us about it with evidences and leave the class. If there was a technical issue from student’s side, the class shall not be compensated. However if the problem was from Tutor’s side, we shall compensate the class.
The students must ensure to protect the confidentiality of passwords, private study links, course content, videos and lecture audios at all times. Please remember that it is an Amanah (Trust). No student shall share any of these without prior permission from the Academy.
All content included on the website such as text, logos, images, graphics, button icons, digital downloads, data compilations, software etc. is the property of this Academy or its content providers. It is protected by copyright laws. The course material provided is confidential and copyrighted. You may keep a copy on your PC and print out a copy for your personal academic use but you are not allowed to distribute it to others.
Prohibition on Direct Communication with staff
The students are prohibited from directly communicating with any other staff member of the Academy or exchange any contact details like email id, phone number etc. or come into direct personal contact through any method except Admin. Any student found doing so shall be immediately terminated from the Academy. The student must communicate with the Academy only through the Admin. Your bond with the Academy is an Amanah that must not be misused by anyone. If any of our staff member (like tutor) plays foul (which rarely happens) by asking your personal contact details in order to conduct your classes away from this Academy, please inform us immediately. Any student who reports such an issue and after investigation we find it to be true, we shall grant 6 months of free classes to this student. In addition to that, the student shall receive rewards from Allah in Akhirah for safeguarding the Amanah of Dawah project.
RECORDS & ARCHIVES
The Academy is not responsible to maintain any records or return any information of the student which may have been submitted at the time of registration or admission. Those documents and information that it deems important will be held by the Academy.
Any disputes arising during your study at this Institute/Academy are subject to final decision of board members.
You may visit our FAQs pages and if you do not see your queries answered therein, you may contact on firstname.lastname@example.org